Rabe Co., Ltd. will inform you of the personal information processing policy for users as follows.
'Rabe Co., Ltd.' values users' personal information, complies with the relevant laws and regulations such as the Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection Act and the Personal Information Protection Act, and does his best to protect users by setting personal information processing policies. Through the personal information processing policy, the company informs you of the purpose and method of using personal information provided by users and what measures are being taken to protect personal information.
1. Purpose of collecting and using personal information.
The company collects and uses personal information for the following purposes. The collected personal information will not be used for purposes other than the following purposes, and if the purpose of use changes, necessary measures will be implemented, such as obtaining separate consent.
- Service provision, consulting, marketing utilization, identification when applying for counseling, smooth communication for business agency and fee payment, etc.
2. Items and collection methods of personal information collected
The company collects and processes the following items.
- Required items: name (company name), contact information, email
- Collection method: Question/answer and consultation/question on the website
3. Period of retention and use of personal information
In principle, the company will destroy the purpose of collecting and using users' personal information without delay.
If it needs to be preserved according to the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, it will be preserved for a certain period of time.
- Inquiries: 1 year (Information and Communication Network Act)
- Records of visits to the website: 3 months (Communication Secret Protection Act)
- Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records of withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records of payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years (Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
4. Destruction of personal information
(1) If personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the lapse of the period of personal information retention or the achievement of the purpose of processing, the company will destroy the personal information within five days.
(2) If personal information must be preserved according to other laws and regulations even after the period of personal information retention agreed by the user has elapsed or the purpose of processing has been achieved, the personal information will be moved to a separate database (DB) or preserved differently.
(3) The procedure and method of destroying personal information are as follows.
- Destruction procedure
The company selects personal information that has caused the reason for destruction, and the company destroys personal information with the approval of the person in charge of personal information protection.
- How to destroy it
The company destroys personal information recorded/stored in the form of electronic files using a low level format, etc., and destroys personal information recorded/stored in paper documents by crushing or incineration.
5. Rights, obligations, and exercise methods of users and legal representatives
(1) Users can exercise the following personal information protection rights against the company at any time.
- Request to read personal information
- Request deletion
- Request to stop processing
(2) The exercise of rights under paragraph 1 can be made through written, telephone, e-mail, and mock-up (FAX) for the company, and the company will take action without delay.
(3) If a user requests correction or deletion of errors in personal information, the company does not use or provide the personal information until correction or deletion is completed.
(4) In the case of children under the age of 14, the exercise of rights under paragraph 1 may be made through an agent such as a legal representative of the user or a delegated person. In this case, the legal representative has all the rights of the user.
(5) Users shall not infringe on the personal information and privacy of users themselves or others handled by the company in violation of relevant laws such as the Information and Communication Network Act and the Personal Information Protection Act.
6. Installation, operation, and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
The company uses "cookie" that stores and calls user information from time to time to provide personalized and customized services to individual users.
(1) Purpose of using cookies
Providing target marketing and personalized services through analyzing the frequency of access and visit time of members and non-members, identifying and tracking users' tastes and interests, and identifying various event participation information and visiting companies.
(2) How to reject cookie settings
Users can refuse to install cookies. However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to use some services.
(Setting method, based on IE) Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information > Site Blocking
7. Civil service regarding personal information
In order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, the company designates a person in charge of personal information management as follows.
Person in charge of personal information management
Name: dongho kim, jungmu hur
Phone number: 82+63-538-1112
You can report all personal information protection complaints arising from using the company's services to the personal information management manager or the department in charge.
The company will respond quickly and sufficiently to users' reports.
If you need a report or consultation on other personal information infringement, please contact the institution below.
1. Personal Information Infringement Report Center (www.1336.or.kr / without a national number 118)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr / 82+2-580-0533~4)
3. Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office (icic.sppo.go.kr / 82+2-3480-3600)
4. National Police Agency Cyber Terrorism Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr / 82+2-392-0330)